Alphanumeric is hiring two experienced Telemedicine professionals to work onsite in Raleigh, NC with one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world.
Need an internship for a pharma company rotation this is a great opportunity?
Are you a Nurse BSN with Telemedicine experience?
Comfortable with technology in a face paced environment?
Are you a med student who is through your 4th year?
Are you an RPh?
Are you working in respiratory therapy and have a 4 year degree?
- Training on pharmaceutical products
- Opportunity to work from home 1-2 days per week upon certification
- Work with a close upbeat team in a newly renovated facility
- Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 am to 5:30 pm or 9am to 6pm
- Answer incoming calls from healthcare professionals and consumers handling adverse events, packing safety, HCP and patient education
- Provide in-depth information and specific product and/or corporate knowledge to customers.
- Build and strengthen customer relationships by obtaining strategic information, demonstrating broad knowledge and providing appropriate product information.
- Healthcare professional holding an (RN) with a BSN, RPh, Residency student that passed bachelors level, Med student who completed their 4 year, completed Dental School
- Minimum of 3 years related customer service or pharmaceutical experience.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Ability to understand root cause of issues and effectively resolve customer inquiries which may involve extensive analysis and research.
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solver with solid organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Capable to make decisions quickly, and strong drive for self and team around team performance and metrics.
- Self-starter who is motivated with experience exercising good judgment, and high integrity.
- Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills; ability to work to tight deadlines with a sense of urgency.
- Meet challenging goals and timelines; quickly changes plans when data or actions require it.
- High level of expertise in Adverse Event and Product Quality Complaint reporting, utilization of knowledge management systems and quickly navigate content.
- Able to work in a fast-paced structured environment with a team approach.
- Possess proven technical and computer skills, including standard MS Office Software.
- Able to work with multiple screens at one time while detailing information on adverse events into Argus, Salesforce.com, or Product issues into SAP
- Prior work in a Telemedicine or related volume phone customer service experience.
- 4 year degree in Medical field (RN, RPh, MD, Respiratory Therapy, Dental student through 4th year)
Associated topics: hematopathology, lab, medical lab science, mlt, technician i, technician iii, technician iv, technician lab, technician laboratory, testing